Friday, February 14, 2014

It must be a full moon

The people I know are mad.
Mad mad lunatics. Running around, unsure of where they are running to with their swords held high in the air screaming. They are hurting, so they hurt.

They want to forget so they cut things out. Those swords held in dominant hands.
They cut you out with their dominant hand.

I wanted to watch from the safety of my castle. But we all know how hard it is to stay seated when there's bloodshed. Drawn to the smell of wet iron.

Why didn't I just stay in the castle? Oh yes, my common halls had a restless giant staying there. The giant refused to sleep. The giant and his crone disrupted the peace within my walls so I slipped away to investigate the war being waged all around me.

It was boring. Watching them lie and stab each other. One even dared look my direction and point a sword at me. I just got on my high horse and rode back home. I haven't the time for the pointless sword fights of peons.

1 comment: